I want to finish my sex
Dear sir I want to finish my sex life.pls advice me how do i do it...which medcns will help me in doing so..?as i knw jain munis use such medcns so that they can control their feelings..
456 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
It is just impossible to avoid feelings in today's world.  You should follow yoga and meditation . Thats the only way out.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?