I want to delay my period
My wedding is on 27th november. i want to postponed my periods for 10 days. pls help me with some name of medicines that can help me.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, It is recommended that Norethisterone  tablets should be taken to delay your period for a maximum of 17 days.  It is perfectly safe to delay your period for this amount of time. After you stop taking the tablets,  your period is likely to start after two or three days. You have to consult gynaecologist to know about doasge ,time interval, and advere effects of tablet