I want baby.

Sir i want baby..i dont use any precaution having sex.after that baby not conceived..and date of perioud decreased every month..
views-icons 499 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D. Anuradha
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Chennai
you have to consult an infertility specialist if you are trying for pregnancy at least for 1 year without using and contraception.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?