I want baby
I want baby. I have tried many times, near about 10 months and releasing my sperm into her. But my wife not get pregnant. What is the reason ? What I to do? Please tell me right solution.

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi , Nothing to worry it's just 10 months, first of all u shud know the way ur doing it is correct or not. With just counseling itself many couples have conceived, if not visit a doctor and get yourself and ur wife examined with regards to Reproductive system, blood test and some harmonal tests as well. consult an Infertility specialist to know more on ur sexual life do's n don'ts.
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Plz go for detail checkup of urself and ur wife. There are many factors which are responsible in this act. Revert back with the reports.