I want ask abt sexproblem

When I try to have sex with my wife I can't ejaulate in her as I think she does not have feel of sex and our relationship is not good where should I go for a test so that I can know that I am able to a father
views-icons 30 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I want ask abt sexproblem

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
hello there. for fertility issues, go to a fertility centre near you. or search for such doctors near you on practo and get yourself checked out. for the part you said about the relation being bad, you will just have to talk it out. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?