I want an orthoscopy done
I want to do orthoscopy on my knee. Want a good doctor. I have this knee pain from the last 18 months now. Medicines haven't worked. So I'm looking out for a specialist who can do a good job for me from a reputed hospital 
219 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Nayak
Orthopedist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

As I understand, you have a knee problem not relieved with medications. The ideal way would be to get an MRI done, which would show the exact nature of injury in the knee. This will help decide the type of surgery that you require. You can go through my website Any questions that you may have are welcome.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.