I think its ocd
I am suffering from some thought problem since many years and my life has been completely ruined due to that.after researching a lot,i think its ocd.whenever i talk with a woman,the first thought that come to my mind is to look beneath their neck.i get conscious and loose my focus and not able to overcome that.help me

Dr. Shobha Krishna
Psychiatrist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi The information given by yourself is  insufficient to name a diagnosis it appears you may be having an anxiety disorder or ocd.You maybe helped by medicine and Therapy. You need to consult a psychiatrist and psychologist for assessment