cancer-icon
I think I have cancer
Hi Doctor I think I have ovarian cancer I have irregular bleeding since the age of 10 it has never been regular also I have PCOD I am overweight and inspite of following a strict diet my weight is not reducing sometimes I experience stomach discomfort almost once or twice a week kind of bloated I am tired most of the time and feel uneasy and weird please help me is it cancer I am going to get CBC done can it help to detect cancer?

Hello there.... I can understand your concern..... To reduce your weight follow these steps..... Consider dietary changes. Low-fat, high-carbohydrate diets may increase insulin levels, so you may want to consider a low-carbohydrate diet .. Don't severely restrict carbohydrates; instead, choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber. The more fiber in a food, the more slowly it's digested and the more slowly your blood sugar levels rise. ....

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  So only these symptoms make you feel that you have cancer? Don't you think there are many other causes? Kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management.  CBC doesn't detect cancer. CBC is a basic cell count. Get a USG done.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.