I tested posted but dont
I tested positive but can't afford to go for parent hood right now . My last period was on 13th of Nov. Can i go to medical abortion . How much will it cost ?

Hello, If pregnancy is within 7 weeks, it can be treated medically. You should consult a gynaecologist and follow the treatment as advised.
Hello... Cost will not be unaffordable but you should not take self medicines, you should consult gynaecologist.. Taking self medicines is harmful and illegal.. Complete abortion is confirmed by ultrasound and examination by doctor. So you need repeated visits to doctor..