I suffer from few problem

I suffer from various problems such as anxiety, mood changes, depression. Lack of confidence, short tempered. This happened over a period of 3 years where a lot happened in my life. I thought marriage would Change ir, but I'm still the same. My wife is as good as she can be. But I still continue to have same behaviour
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I suffer from few problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Shobha Krishna
16 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Psychiatrist
Hello Your symptoms are suggestive of  Depression You should consult a psychiatrist. You can be helped with medication and psychotherapy
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?