I need some help in life
I broke up a month ago,and now I've lost my interest in life.I want to find some passion,something I like and love to do.he was my best friend so I've lost someone to whom I could talk day night,its actually taking a troll on me.

Dr. Vikas Deshmukh
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
This is bereavement process. Pack all his gifts or thing s tat lead his memory. keep tat out of site. Keep your self busy with friends even if you don't want to mix with them. Avoid being alone.start doing something you like but didn't get time as you was busy in relationship..if you are not able to cope up in next month then visit a Psychiatrist.