I need ayurveda help!

I am just 24 and I feel very weak for many years. No matter whatever I eat, or excerise, I am not able to gain strength. Last year, I faced an infection, which lead to loss of 15 kgs in a year; but it is constant from last few months. I had all the possible tests done, and the only thing which came was mild gastritis from biopsies. CBC, B12,D3, all came normal. I am sceptical about SIBO amd Intestinal Permeability/Leaky gut. Whenever I eat something(especially heavy), I feel gas in my brain, which affects my concentration badly. My knees also pain since very early age. What can be the reason for my health issues? I have tried all types of diet- gluten free, paleo, casein free, 3 meals a day, 6 small meals a day; also tried yoga. P.S. I am not at all interested in medicines, unless very necessary.

Doctor Answers (2) on I need ayurveda help!

Hello, practo user First of all you need good ayurveda diagnosis for good ayurveda medicines. According to your symptoms it seems you have chronic digestive disorder which has not been properly treated. There are fabulous medicines in ayurveda for digestion and mahastrotas (digestive system ) related problems. It is wrong to prescribe any proper medicine until checking or at least detailed history. But for time being you may try following home remedy at home...... 1.Take jeera+dhaniya+badisaunf+khadi shakhar in equal quantities and make a mixture .......out of this mix take one tsp and soak it over night ain 1 cup water and have it in morning. 2. Have 10-15 black raisins 3-4times aday... Regards, Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Namaste Practo User,
As per your above stated queries it's not possible to reach to a diagnosis but if it had been due to 'SIBO-LEAKY Gut' your doctor might have some tests like Colonoscopy with the other tests which would confirmed any such syndrome .Since your weight has been constant for past few months I would prefer you to meet an Ayurvedic physician nearby your place because Nadi Pariksha ie.. pulse diagnosis in Ayurveda with general examination eases to get to a particular diagnosis meanwhile you can start with by consuming khushmanda avaleha , It can be bought from any Ayurvedic stores nearby. This you have to consume 1 tablespoon  twice daily after meals with lukewarm water and avoid any dairy products and fermented food items, increase the use of probiotics like Yakult daily and feel free to Contact for any further assistance.

Regards ,
Dr.Jayant Sharma
( Ayurvedacharya)