I need a suggetion
Hi doctor , I have a small hard type pimples on testicular skin They have white head I tried to pop them and white cream comes out some are too hard to pop I guess they r Fordyce spots so I need a suggestion 
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Your description fits into a condition called Steastocystoma multiplex which needs to be excised surgically .Visit a dermatosurgeon or a general surgeon for treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.