I  have Hair fall problam
Is this possible to regain hair as slowly there is hair fall and I have lots of pimple on my face what can I do ?
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi it can be androgenic need to be examined by dermatologist..certain topical agents and oral medicines will help you...consult dermatologist they will surely help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?