I'm using Hair4u for excess hair fall.
Hi Doctor, I have been suggested to use Hair4u for excess hair fall. Can I use onion juice as well before taking shower? Will my hair fall more if I use both at the same time? Kindly suggest.

Not required.. however treatment depends on the grade...You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
This condition is called Telogen Effluvium. It's a reversible condition in which hair falls out after a stressful experience. The stress pushes large numbers of hair follicles into a resting phase. Within a few months, those hairs can fall out. Types of stress can include any hormonal issues like thyroid or any major illness like Covid. It's a reversible condition but needs to b treated to prevent further hair loss. another possiblity could b Seborrheic dermatitis. It is a skin condition that causes an itchy, flaky rash to develop on the scalp, face, or other parts of the body. Many people call it dandruff. U can experience temporary hair loss with seborrheic dermatitis. Consult a Dermatologist
Avoid OTC products. Maintain a high protein diet.