I m suffering fm utikeria

Sir I m suffering from acute utikeria advice me hw to treat and which test are required. And where can I do
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I m suffering fm utikeria

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

If this is acute urticaria, It can be a medical emergency and can be threatening. Meet a Dermatologist near you for proper guidance and identity a emergency care near you. Most of the times it resolves though a cause should be identified or probability of relapse is there. Lab tests have to be decided by a proper history.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Avoid self medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?