I'm confusing... About skin rashes...
HIV pcr rna test negative after 15 days of exposure... HIV duo combo test negative after 40,70,95,120,180 days negative.... HIV western blot test negative after 180 days of exposure... Vdrl+tpha also negative.... But I'm having skin rashes from 1 St week of exposure ...they are coming and going... Still they are coming and going in a week.... What can I do...

Doing more than two tests for no reason, is taking u towards OCD Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, HIV Phobia. You are HIV negative. However think of other STDs. Do HBsAg and HCV tests. take hep B vaccines.
please take private consult
avoid quacks
no worries