I m anaemic
I am anaemic.. i have defeciency of vitamin b12 and iron.. cant eat non veg. because i am a vegeterian
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello..., you can take iron and folic acid tablets .. Physician can prescribe diet non veg is rich in vitamin b12 and iron .. Iron is also present in green leafy vegetables . you atleast have egg that is more nutritious . Dry fruits ,dates are rich in iron . But you take tablets or syp for vit b12
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.