I m 8 month.pregnant

The blood flow for baby is low as in 8 month should be .. I have high blood pressure 130/90 what should I do so that blood is flowing correctly as baby needs what diet should I start or anything u suggest

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

fetal monitoring is important at this stage....kindly follow advice of your gynac ,,register yourself in hospital with good NICU setup...as sometimes you may need to have delivary prematuraly according to fetal condition ...have high protein diet ,lots of fluid,coconut water,arginine sachet two times in a day
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

130/90 IS NOT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. PRESSURE ABOVE 150 ARE CALLED HIGH. TAKE LESS SALT IN THE DIET. YOU CAN BE STARTED ON ECOSPRIN 75 THAT WOULD INCREASE YOUR BABIES BLOOD FLOW BUT PLEASE TAKE ADVISE OF A GYN BEFORE STARTING THE TAB. REPEAT DOPPLER AFTER 1 WEEK AND REVERT BACK
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, wish you good luck for safely completeing this journey of getting motherhood. Your BP you saied 130/90, so it is not high but it is border line. some precautions like restricted salt and gentle walk will take care of. You saied baby getting less blood flow, on what basis? If you can give detail, it will be helpful in answering. But best way to feed baby in uterus is take deep breath by nose and exhale it by mouth , do such 5 breaths every 1 to 3 hours, depending upon need.