I hv-3 specks laser work?

Hi doctor i hv -3 specks since 5 years and i want to ask i m 23 now and i m gnna marry after 3 year so i want to remove specks...is it possible by some treatment? Can i get my normal vision back safely???

Doctor Answers (3) on I hv-3 specks laser work?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 21 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. As you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik
Dr. Raghavendra Bharati Thane | General Physician
Yes , Lasik is a viable option for you. Get in touch with your ophthalmologist for further work up.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Yes it is possible.
Get yourself checked out by a ophthalmologist in person and he will suggest you further.
LASIK is one such surgical procedure. 
But if you are eligible for it or not will be told by your ophthalmologist.
Best regards 
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.