I havr fever

I have fever and body pain also  ihave headche also i  test my blood which one is best hospital to check dengue deases
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey, there is dengue outbreak in Delhi, check your platelet count first if its less then go for viral antigen and antibody test , NS1Ag positive is confirmatory go to any hospital
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?