I haveclonam0.5mg

Dear Doctor, I have clonam 0.5 mg on alternative days to get sleep. I have Cetrizen for Urticaria. Romilast 10mg for Asthma. At times Nebistar 2.5 mg for high BP. My question shall I have Clonam 0.5 mg to get sleep? What is the side effect? I was prescribed clonam 0.5 mg by Psychiatrist in 2008. I have been having it from then when ever I want to sleep. I nowadays feel nervous problem but very slightly. I am not in a job for last 5 years, not married. I am obese man age 38. I am depressed. I don't know what to do in life? I have no friends and no relatives, except for my sisters and Mother. My father died in 2008 at Hospital OP theatre while being given angio dye. That shook me, and my confidence. I don't get sleep due to worry. I don't know whether all these medicines can be had together? I have Bifilac, Alfoo 10 mg, Taxim-O 200 mg for E coli infection in urine culture and semen culture another infection. Urologist has given me these medicine. Lots of medicine.

Doctor Answers (1) on I haveclonam0.5mg

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.

I can understand your concern.
It's a very elaborate history that you have given, however you need to take medicines as suggested by the psychiatrist but I would suggest you consult him once again, he may reduce certain medications.
Drink plenty of fluids and make friends, go to the park, exercise everyday.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.