I have yeast infection
I have a yeast infection more than 2 years . those days i dont konw detail about this. but now i m scare about this, how to prevent this. i need help from you..

Dr. Harisha N L

Try over-the-counter antifungal ointment, lotion, powder or spray. The rash may clear up quickly with these treatments, but continue applying the medication twice a day for at least 4 weeks after resolution of infection... Try to stay dry and maintain hygenic measures and Consult nearest dermatologist for clinical examination they will do the needful.
Dr. Rohini B V
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore
In which part do you have, use jathyadhi taila for external application, avoid frequent exposure to water