I have varicoseles
I have varicoseles in my testes. I have much pain in my right leg. How i can prevent this pain nd varicosels.
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajesh Verma
Sexologist 21 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi, please consult ayurvedic doctor for varicocele and for pain in your right leg. If you start your ayurveda treatment early, you can avoid corrective surgery in most of the cases. Don't wear tight underwear. Follow diet restriction of the ayurvedic physician for best results.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.