I have to loose my weight
I am 26yrs old guy unmarried . Ma weight is 77kgs bt i want to maintain my weight to 70kgs. Please help me

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy). In order to lose weight and to maintain  proper health you would require proper guidance, and to provide you that complete details of you life style needed to be considered. I would like to help you out. Please contact Total Health Care for further help. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi Avoid junk foods,add extra calories to your diet,have small 4 to 5 meals rather than large 3...add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple,banana etc....do regular exercise without failure...do bulk up exercises like weight lifting etc....consult dietitian for further details