I have these red spots on my skin?
I have these red spots that look like mosquito bites on my waist since 7 days. I had a few mosquito bites around my body recently. These marks look like mosquito bites but they are not bumps or swollen, they are like flat rashes. I am using candid dusting powder for it. I am worried. Can it be something serious like leukemia? I have attached the photo along with this question. Plz have a look and advise.

Kindly discuss for your concern

Itching? What complaints do you have in those lesions. Doesn't seem like lukemia. Need to ask more quotations
consult on practo
Can be spider viens. Can b treated with sclerotherapy