I have testicles pain

Last year testicles pain happened along with lower abdomen pain and the doctor said it was UTI which effected the testicles and so its testicle infection. A dropplers test was done as advised by the doctor and report said testicles to be normal. I have testicles pain (spcly right 1, sometimes both and at times only left one) . it happens at times and then pain goes off within an hour. However this year it came back and happend 3-4 times (no abdomen pain) . Is it anything ? It feels uncomfortable and the pain is intense when it comes and then goes off.

Hello....... There are many possible causes of testicular pain, some of which are more common like varicocele and some more serious like epidydemitis. Support the scrotum with an athletic supporter. Use a folded towel for support when you're lying down.....Consider pain relievers if you have more pain