diabetes-icon
I have sugar
My blood sugar. Is,25o after meal and 2oo fasting plz suggest me best medicine in allopathy I eat the drug sunney g2 jalara

Hello tgere. I can understand your concern.  Fasting 200 and post prandial 250 is not normal. Its high. What is "sunney g2 jalara". I have never heard if it. What medicine is that? Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
just first concentrate on regular daily exercise and strict diet as per dietician .for 2-3weeks.check your sugar level.if it comes down continue the same as above .recheck after 1month if the sugar levels come down .continue the same for 2months check for hba1c ,if it is
personally i feel dont take any drugs until you body was fully checked in diabetology clinic.
for best results you need to visit diabetology clinic .you need to have 4 to 5 important investigations before taking diabetic drugs.