diabetes-icon

I have sugar

My blood sugar. Is,25o after meal and 2oo fasting plz suggest me best medicine in allopathy I eat the drug sunney g2 jalara

Doctor Answers (2) on I have sugar

DR .V.HARI PRASAD Chittoor | General Physician
just first concentrate on regular daily exercise and strict diet as per dietician .for 2-3weeks.check your sugar level.if it comes down continue the same as above .recheck after 1month if the sugar levels come down .continue the same for 2months check for hba1c ,if it is <7 continue the same as above .if diet and exercise wont work if you are obese person start metformin 250mg once daily during night along with diet and exercise and repeat the monitoring of blood sugar levels as mentioned above .if you are lean person then take glipizide 2.5mg MR or Giclazide 40mg MR both oncedaily morning dose atleast 30 min before food intake and continue diet and exercise and sugar level monitoring as i mentioned above .if only glipizide or giclazide without MR(sustained release) if take hypoglycemia wiil occur
personally i feel dont take any drugs until you body was fully checked in diabetology clinic.
for best results you need to visit diabetology clinic .you need to have 4 to 5 important investigations before taking diabetic drugs.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello tgere.
I can understand your concern. 
Fasting 200 and post prandial 250 is not normal. Its high.
What is "sunney g2 jalara".
I have never heard if it.
What medicine is that?
Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. 
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.