I have skinrashes
Sir I sufer for skin rashes red and black dots .last 1 months so many creams used but no yousful.repit again same prablom.i want best doctor in skin special it
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Meeta Desai
Trichologist 16 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

It's important to see you along with proper history. Please find a reputed dermatologist near you. Till then apply calamine lotion and take anti allergic.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?