I have problem with sex
I am doing sex once per 2days but my wife not getting pregnant and we consultant doctor and she told us take some test and after seeing the tests doctor confirmed that my semens count is very low and she given medicines and I m taking but still no improvement need some suggestions to increase my sperm (semens) count
457 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chetan Raj
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Hyderabad
hello sir in today's world oligospermia that is less sperm count has been common. low sperm count makes it difficult for a couple to conceive and have a baby. it also hurts the self confidence of the person. But there is nothing to worryy. Homeopathy has got a permanent solution for low sperm count. Please consult a homeopath for further treatment. I wish you are blessed with a baby soon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?