I have pain near the ankle and in the hi
First I had pain in my hip and then I showed it to the doctor, he said m.r.i. and then I got the MRI done, then I was told the problem of sciatica.I had more pain earlier but I got physiotherapy done for 45 days then I got relief but some pain is still left, if it is not completely cured then what will I have to do to recover completely I have a problem in the ankle and in the foot, then tell me any such treatment by which my pain disappears forever.

Stick to physio, 45 days is too less time .. It needs a minimum of 2 3 months,, physiotherapy is a life style modification therpy,, tat needs tkme. Definitely it will be cured