I have pain in my left arm
Hi, i am 26 years old. I have pain in my left arm. It stared from back of the chest now shifted to arms. It is from 4 years now. It has disappeared last year. And I joined gym during push ups i felt pain again and it continuous for 16 days now. It comes and disappears gradually. I have shown to doctors. First doctor told me it is nothing. Go home and relax it will be ok. It is not a heart problem I think he checked it. Second doctor gave me some nerve medicine but again it is not going. Pain is not continuous sometime i feel like pinching in hand then i beat it with other hand or strech the hands. It becomes okay after sometime. But again starts bit of pain. What should I do ?

Your symptoms are suggestive of compression of nerve going from the neck to the left arm. Avoid strain on the neck like when using smartphone with slight bend of the neck, sitting without proper back and arm support and lifting heavy weights.
Physician/Ortho consultation.
Avoid big hard pillow while sleeping.