I have not been able to walk due to pain
Hi Sir/ma'am, I have been in pain and not been able to walk cause of pain, I have been having peripheral neuropathy since last one year, it got reduced last year than I stopped the medication and did back exercises cause I have disc problem so because of those exercises my peripheral neuropathy really got aggravated and I have been in pain since last one month and not been able to walk cause of it. My symptoms are I have pain in both legs(especially upper thigh area), I also feel loose type in my leg muscles when I walk and so for the moment I am just under bed rest. I have recently consulted a Neurologists had NCV and EMG tests done and having these medicines- Benfomet Forte, Gabapentin, MGD3, Tendofirm and Neuro D3 but still having problem in both my legs and having pain. Please help me what I should do to reduce my pain and my leg problem. Not been able to do anything cause of this problem just sleeping in bed all the time yet it is not getting cured. Please advice what should I do

With so much pain and weakness , and you confunded to bed seems alarming. Please share your NCV, EMG, and MRI reports. Also notes of previous doctor you consulted if he has examined you.
if weakness is there, it's one of the red flag signs.

You please share your old prescription and investigation reports including ncv. The medicine prescribed by ur neurologist sre good for neuropathic pain, u should continue
if no relief consult a neurologist