I have got fungus
How to stop fungus??i m suffering frok fungus for past 1year ......i ma college student as well....i find it very difficult to move on with this

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi It is not clear as to what is the fungus you are complaining about. I guess it is candidiasis If so, you can get some external applications in the form of cream or lotions. Maintain hygiene Keep the affected parts clean & dry. You can try Dr.. Reckeweg's R82 drops. It is a Homoeopathic medicine, available in Homoeopathy shops. If the condition stays of increases, better consult in person