I have got fungus

How to stop fungus??i m suffering frok fungus for past 1year ......i ma college student as well....i find it very difficult to move on with this
views-icons 63 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi It is not clear as to what is the fungus you are complaining about. I guess it is candidiasis If so, you can get some external applications in the form of cream or lotions. Maintain hygiene Keep the affected parts clean & dry. You can try Dr.. Reckeweg's R82 drops. It is a Homoeopathic medicine, available in Homoeopathy shops. If the condition stays of increases, better consult in person
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?