I have fungus problem
I have fungus at my hand and at my back it itches me too much ,tell me what I have to do tell me the treatment.
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der u have to be examined first kindly meet dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?