I have enjury in my ear
Its human bite and my half the ear is gone I have gone to a doctor for dressing but they have told me to do a surgery now iam finding a doctor for reconstruction of my ear can some one help me to find near by me
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello consult a plastic surgeon for reconstruction of your ear...............
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.