I have dry and weavy hair
My hair becomes very dry and weavy. Earlier, my hairs were veey smooth and silky but now they become dull, dry and weavy. I did smoothening on my hairs before two years but my hairs were worse than before smoothening. I also adopt haircut to get rid of weaviness but the problem is still there. How could i get rid of dry and weavy hairs?

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. If they are dry and wavy, it leads to hair fall. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-losss If the hair health is not good, they appear bizarre and dry.
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Treatment for Rough and dry hair:- Tab. Keraglo Eva once daily for 3 months. Use Seamed anti-Dry Revitalising shampoo along with seamed hair repair conditioner. Apply serum on wet hair.