I have double vision
I have issue of double vision from quite some time now and off late if finding it difficult to manage. Due to financial condition I couldn't visit docs. My right eye also has power and it's probably moved little down due to which I have this double vision. Who is the best doc to do operations on this with best cost. Th

Hello, I understand your feeling. First your condition is dot be diagnosed by thorough examination and investigations. So kindly consult a ophthalmologist frontier assistance. Thank you