I have double vision

I have issue of double vision from quite some time now and off late if finding it difficult to manage. Due to financial condition I couldn't visit docs. My right eye also has power and it's probably moved little down due to which I have this double vision. Who is the best doc to do operations on this with best cost. Th
views-icons 50 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I have double vision

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician

I understand your feeling.

First your condition is dot be diagnosed by thorough examination and investigations. So kindly consult a ophthalmologist frontier assistance.

Thank you

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?