I have dark lips issue
I am 22 yrs old , I am a dark skin girl, my lips are dark . Loads of people ask me why your lips are dark ,do you smoke cigarettesdo you bite your lips  .no i don't do any of these nor I have tgegenetic issue , I've tried all the medicine and home made remedies but nothing helped . Is mandelic peel is the last resort?? Or is there any other medication I can go through.please help

Don't worry...you are suffering from  chronic cheilitis causing this dark lips... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Can do q-switched ndYAG laser if nothing else works...