I have daibetes for 1 year
I want to suggestion of homeopathic medicine my sugar level starting time is 396 fasting and 450 is post meals present time 100/130 after medicine please suggest me

Hi dear proper diet and exercise with homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Along with medicines you have to control your diet. Regular check of sugar. Regular walking and some exercises have to be done on daily basis. Homoeopathic medicines will help you reduce this.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier