I have child sir plz tell

Sir Merry has been 2 years of marriage, they still did not have any children do not turn to tell you sir
views-icons 40 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello, if you are trying for a child and you are unable to produce one is time you need to consult a andrologist. and make.your wife consult a gynecologist. thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?