I have chest pain since two months
Since may month I have chest pain. I have shown to doctor many times. They have done ecg,2d eco, blood tests, Tmt test, and also  city scan . But all test results are normal.I am feeling so tired . At morning there is bleeding from mouth. also my nails are clubbing. I am in so much depression. Please suggest me some thing what should I do please...

Need more evaluation. Please take a consultation with pulmonologist

Needed detailed history, do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management
Have you taken any xray chest.any smoking history. Clubbing of fingers to be evaluated. Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken.
Hi. I understand your concern s. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and reports to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription