I have bumps on my chin .. oil glands
I have bumps on my chin oil glands .. please suggest me to how to treat them Whether it will be operated or medicated
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Yes they need proper medical attention and treatment. You can seek help at Dr.Suruchi Puri Medi Makeovers since you are from Delhi
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Bump on chin after fall
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.