I have acid reflux
2 years ago I was diagnosed with antral gastritis and i was given some antibiotics and probiotics. Now again I am having acid reflux.

Dr. Sachin Wani
Gastroenterologist 12 yrs exp Thane

First of all, you need to get correctly diagnosed yourself and not label yourself as acid reflux.. Two tests are required... Upper GI endoscopy and esophageal manometry... To prove Astral gastritis and lax or hypotensive lower esophageal sphincter. If so... Them you require medicines for the same... If symptoms are worse inspite of medicines and are really long standing, or if you are having difficulty in swallowing food, you need laparoscopic fundoplication surgery to correct it.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi keep your headend elevated (30-45degree) while sleeping... avoid spicy and oily foods, have regular and small meal.... have dinner Atleast3 hours before going to sleep....