I have a pain in my leg
I have a pain in my leg near knee & I can't walk too fast and i can't run So I need of help of any doctor who can help me
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bappaditya Sarkar
Orthopedic Surgeon 16 yrs exp Kolkata
Get an X - ray of the knee done. Consult an Orthopaedic Surgeon. You may need to do some exercises .don't neglect the problem
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.