I have a mild erectile dysfunction
Whenver i try to put a condom on i loose erection and without condom i am able to maintain some erection but its not that hard... i am a fit guy...i think i abused a bit of porn and masturbating...think that might be causing this problem...but now i have quit and i think using viagra once could bring back my confidence...so please can you prescribe me viagra so that i can use it once...

U CAn perform well with MEDICATIONS.
contact me at http://prac.to/drmanikantan for prescription.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+119
Chat with a sexologist
It's not due to porn or masturbation that u get erection issues....don't be anxious....it looks more of psychological problem....do meditation and kegal exercises...