I have a cyst in my right

58x52mm cyst in my right ovary is tat required surgical treatment or its means a cancer or it can be treated by medicines and after this can i concieve baby after this

Dr. Parag Patil
Obstetrician 23 yrs exp Thane

Size of cyst rarely decides surgery. Other parameters like whether its due to ENDOMETRIOSIS or PID etc matter. Removal of cyst with preservation of ovary shpuld not harm your chances of having pregnancy. Though blood tests can be used to screen cancer potential of a cyst, Whether its cancer or not can be judged only when removed tissue is seen under microscope So go to a good reputed gynec who also does laparoscopic surgery and get evaluated
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
You can provided if you also heal the root cause of the problem  which formed cyst in the first  place.
Good news is that your problem  can be totally reversed, not by masking the symptoms  but by addressing  the root cause of your issue. To know more on this, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Ma'am, To answer this question I need to know certain details. I require to know details regarding the right ovarian cyst like USG report and the clinical complaints you have per se along with a detailed menstrual history. As well as the reason for performing this test. Regards Aditi