I had sex with unprotected
Hello, i had sex with unprotected but i am. on confusion. little bit that i cum. inside or not. for these I give her unwanted 72 within 24hrs. My question is when will her Periods come. and what will effects of pil and when i will be confirm that there is nothing.

We cant predict the periods now after she has taken ipill as it causes hormonal imbalance.
Her period cannot be predicted now
Consult with details and treatment
Hello! Don’t worry. If you have given her ipill then there is a very less chances of pregnancy. We can discuss further online or at my clinic
Visit my clinic
Wait till her next cycle, if no menses after 1 week of the date, then get the test done for pregnancy
for further information consult me privately