I get severe pain during

I get severe pain during my 1st n 2nd day of the men duration period I can't resist it's unbearable pls give me some solution for this.My 2nd question is Is it ok to wash ur vagina after immediate sex or we should not avoid it

Doctor Answers (1) on I get severe pain during

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello There are two primary types of these difficult or painful periods - primary and secondary dysmenorrhea:Primary dysmenorrhea is the most common type and is characterized by pain in the lower abdomen and lower back pain beginning 1-2 days before the period and lasting from 2-4 days. There is no underlying problem that is causing the Pain. Secondary dysmenorrhea is characterized by cramping pains that are due to an identifiable medical problem such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids, or pelvic inflammatory disease, anovulatory cycles like PCOS, Hormonal imbalance. Please consult a gynecologist for further workup.