I get frusteted quickly
I get frustrated quickly and same situation with my anger, i also have many cause of depression in my life but I always feel it's ok. Particularly I have no sorrow I have no shadow or sadness , I speak for light , I speak for joy I speak for easy life . but some time I feel over irritation or over anger. It is harmful for my personal life and professional life, can i solve this problem with medical science ?

Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Hi there, Just thinking about ur psychological coping mechanisms with the stress u have around u? It's pretty clear that ur mind is not at peace and the mere presence of unrest pervasively is signal of some kind of difficult thinking process going on.. Yes u r able to perceive positivity around u and u don't feel sad but Irritability over trivial issues is a well known sign of depressive psychopathology. U shud seek a psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and exploration of ur thinking process. I hope that will help u but feel free to consult further. Take care